Thursday 19 January 2012

seek and ye shall... huh?

One can only assume that Google works out its search suggestions by gathering information on what has been most searched for in the past. Right? If this is the case, there are a hell of a lot of people searching for weird things. Whats even scarier is that they chose to ask Google questions or for advice as to what they should do. I decided to take a couple minutes out of my day to enter in the first few words of a sentence, or just a few words and see what search suggestions Google gave me. I found them to be rather amusing.

is it okay
I admit I have Googled ´things to do when you are bored´and also ´what should I cook for dinner?´but I definitely don´t ask Grandpa Google if I should have centipedes in my vagina. I really don´t think you need to ask someone if that is okay. No insect, animal or any other thing except a penis or tampon should ever be in your vagina!


is it
Google really went all out on giving me a broad list of suggested items. 



is it down - is what down?
is it Christmas - seriously?
is it safe in Mexico - we´ve covered Christmas and directions now lets suggest you read up on the dangers of traveling in Mexico.
is it up - next stop if it isn't down.

should i 



Sentences beginning with should I seem to be on a more serious note:
should i refinance - its your money we talking about here. serious.
should i get a flu shot - its your health. serious.
should i stay or should i go lyrics - umm,okay. Let´s just throw some lyrics into the mix, maybe you can listen to it while getting your flu shot. 

can we
It looks like can we all pertains to weed smoking. If you can´t get higher and the weed hasn't killed you then try having a chat, just make sure you don´t chat for too long in case your weed goes off. 



i can´t 
Guys, if it is one thing you take from this blog, let it be that if you have lost your phone, you must know never to think of where you had it last or try call it. Google it. 



i didn't
Pregnancy really creeps up on people these days. If only there was a way to know. Something like, hmmm, your belly getting bigger orrrrr hurling in the morning or something like missing your monthly. Sneaky babies. I didn't ask for this happens to fall directly under I didn't know I was pregnant which is quite convenient.  


 


penis
Of course I had to throw in something like penis and I was surprised (considering the former search results) that peninsula is the first suggestion that comes up. When penis does eventually come up in the suggested search list it is coupled with ulcer. Greeeeaaat!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.