Thursday 21 June 2012

em-barr-ASS-ment

em·bar·rassed - to cause to feel self-conscious or ill at ease

yeah, I don't get that..My brain doesn't have a strict filtering system. It's a blessing and a curse that I don't seem to suffer any type of embarrassment.  A blessing because I have the lady balls to do the most outrageous things for other peoples' entertainment and a curse because people often think I am genuinely crazy. Like the time I did karoke on a week night...sober...

gorgeous
even more gorgeous


There's plenty more where that comes from...like

Taking my pants off in a bar full of people

Gallivanting through the streets of Buenos Aires like this

Asking full grown men to get on my back while I do squats (largest man to date weighed 100kgs and I did 10 squats with him on my back)

Standing on any table, bar or uplifted flat surface to do anything that I feel like at that point

Doing the splits in public wherever I can

Pulling horrible faces in public whenever I can


Doing handstands in public wherever I can
look at the peoples faces behind me
 Playing killer air guitar on the dirtiest of nightclub floors
please note mouth shaped to release the life like high pitch electric guitar sound
When I Googled "people who don't get embarrassed" (in an attempt to find out if there is some kind of medical reason for my condition) ,the first thing that came up was 'many people believe that animals don't get embarrassed' - guess it's just animals and me then...
I found a 'Wiki how to' with tips on how to avoid embarrassment. It says things like improve awareness, think carefully and try not to yell. These are silly...I say...

1. Endure and embrace the embarrassment! It's something that makes us human.

2. No one likes boring, so release the crazy and do something embarrassing. It's liberating and you'll have more friends for it.

3. Just don't give a fuck - there are 7 billion people in the world and if you embarrass yourself in front of a few of them, who cares.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.