Friday 20 July 2012

the mobile file

I am not overly bothered about super fancy phones (although I would like to mention for wanking purposes that I do own an iPhone). As long as it texts and calls - I am happy. Having said that one of the things I love about a phone is the camera function. One can capture the best footage and imagery the second it goes down. No fumbling through your bag for your camera - your phone is always in an easily accessible place to whip out and use at any time. I have captured some fabulous things on my good ole' Blackberry (before I upgraded her ass to an iPhone) and as she rests in peace, I would like to share some of her finest footage...

Getting my first tattoo.



My first dinner in Buenos Aires - by far the worst pizza ever made in the history of the world.


I guess this is me getting pumped by a gas guy at a petrol station in BA.


Um...yes, that's um...a bum...in lacey knickers...


The biggest burger I have eaten to date. Of course it was bought from an American establishment - TGIF.


Quilmes rock festival '11 where all my dreams came true...I finally got to see Jack Johnson live! I remember at one point he said "My Spanish isn't good and I'm not sure if you speak English but...." and I shouted out at the top of my Marlboro soaked lungs "I DO!!!!I SPEAK ENGLISH!!!" For some reason, I actually thought he would hear me, pick me up out of the audience, take me onto stage and ask me the question there.


The Super Bomb...The firecracker we used on the 4th of July 2011 that nearly burnt our asses.


Um, yes...This was a man who broke into his kitchen with no pants on.


Dennis sporting a fetching mid military do.


Another evening of boredom in Buenos Aires. I did my face up in eyeliner, pulled up my undies and traipsed around my apartment looking like this for the whole of Saturday night.


Nuns. Always deserve a photograph.


Vandalized 'don't do this sign' - man eating a willy.


And another...


My favorite!! A pair of false teeth on the street!! I would have paid the person who told me the story of how these got there.


A packet of flour with an African lady on it.


My System of a Down concert ticket (best show I've been to)


No - that's not how you spell my name.


Don't worry - it's brownie mix (at least I think it is)


Hanson - need I say more.


My hot neighbour in BA.

That would be me. With my pants down. In front of a big metal flower in Buenos Aires.


One of the best things in the world - Woolworths cous cous salad.


A Christian book store in South Africa - CUM


That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.