Monday 24 September 2012

mind your (dub) step

The first time I heard dubstep, was in the early hours of the morning. I was confused but enticed by this wobbling sounding beat coming from my flat mates iPod in the kitchen. I drifted in and out of sleep with this wobble bass sound penetrating my ear drums. I liked it. Shortly after my first taste of of this new and exciting music genre, I went to my very first Rocking the Daisies festival and spent most of my time sweating my face off in the drum and bass/ dubstep tent. I'm was officially a fan.

I recently read one of the most ridiculous articles I have read in months (maybe even the most ridiculous one I have read in all my life). It came from christwire.org - click here for article

Absurd! Anyway, in honour of the awesome-ness of dubstep (and Skrillex) I am posting this video. The only valid thing I have to say if you want to talk 'satanic' is that it sure does make you dance like you're possessed and I like it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.